Saturday, December 4, 2010

Boy, Time Sure Flies

The first semester of my senior year is already coming to a close.  This is pretty crazy.  Just think, by this time next year I'll be in medical school... maybe.  And while we're on the topic of med school, I just received additional letters/emails O_O.  Good news and bad news.  Good news is I passed the preliminary screening for Rosalind Franklin (in Chi-town).  Bad news is I got a rejection. *CRIES* My first one!  And it was from Georgetown.  SIGHHH.  Oh well, sometimes God says no, right?  I've been working on this concept for a while now, and I think I've gotten better at accepting it.

In other news, finals is coming up.  Ohhh boy, do I love finals... -_-.  At least I only have 3 this year, as opposed to the usual 5.  I am thankful for that; Praise Jesus for giving me a light finals week.

Well, other than the med school admission process and finals, a lot has been on my mind.  Too much to write about on here.  I'm really glad winter break is coming up, not just because it's a month of no school, but because it'll give me time to self-reflect.  The fact that I'll be out of the country helps with that too.  I think two weeks of being with family will be good for me.  Maybe I'll be able to study the Bible more too; I've been at a slight spiritual low for a couple weeks now.

Sorry this post doesn't have much... deep thinking like most of my other ones.  I mean, I don't even know if you enjoy reading my out-loud thoughts ahah.  Soo, I don't really know if the apology applies.  Ohhh well.  I think I'll do something productive now.  Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment