Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow!

I'm so bad at this.  I don't even know how long it's been since my last post.  I suppose I could look, but my fingers are too lazy for those few clicks :P.  Let's see... what has happened since my last post?

Well, the main thing is I went back to Taiwan for a little over 2 weeks!  That was a lot of fun... and when I say fun, I'm referring to having fun while eating... constantly :).  I ate so much over there.  It was glorious.  The pictures below are from the International Flora Expo, some museum in the mountains, Christmas dinner with my mom's side of the family, and other randoms in Taiwan.













Everyone in Taiwan is so well dressed... and TINY.  I felt like a huge fatty over there, rather than a normal fatty over here.  I swear, I was bigger than 80% of the guys over there.  That's... not... right.  They need some more meat on dem bones haha.  The girls are so small over there... even they're feet are small!  The shoe sizes only went up to 8.5!  I was lucky to find a pair that fit me.  I'm happy to say that I bought some nice clothes over there :P.  Nice as in more stylish haha.

With all the delicious food and warmish weather in Taiwan, I have to admit I'm glad to be back home.  Yes, it's dreadfully cold here, but it's home.  The beds are soft and the pillows are fluffy here.  There also aren't pesky mosquitoes biting me at night.  PLUS, it's snowing!!  I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SLEDDING!!!  Yeeee!

I think that's all I have for now.  I'll probably have a more serious post up later O_O.  I'm hungry now.  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're home.
    I can't wait until we're reunited again :)

    ReplyDelete