Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HARRY POTTER

HI!

It's been a while, eh?  Well, here's an update!

Praise Jesus for pulling me through my small emotional rut I was in last week!  What did I say about God answering prayers?  Eh?  Eh?? ;)

What else is new?  Not too much, school-wise.  I have another Thermo test coming up.  I think that'll be my last test until finals. WHOAAAA!

Thanksgiving break is in about a week and a half!  WOOT!  I really can't wait.  I'll get to be home for a week.  A week full of relaxation, eating, and sleeping :).  Now that's the life haha.  And I'll get to see my brother, who I haven't seen since this summer.  AND my aunt and uncle are coming down from Michigan.  I don't even remember the last time I saw them... I think it's been 2-3 years?

I must say, I really enjoy Thanksgiving.  Not just because of the DELICIOUS food, but because it's a time for families to come together and really reflect on everything they're thankful for.  All the little things in life that we take for granted.  I've already blogged about this, but still, a whole holiday devoted to giving thanks.  We need more of that.

Harry Potter 7, Part I is coming out next week! AHHHHHHH ASJDKFLJSI!!  My friends and I are going to the 12:30 showing... I know, we didn't get the midnight ones (they were sold out).  BUT, nevertheless, it will be just as AWESOME!  We have a plan >:) and it involves us going to the front of the theater screen.  That's all I will say for now :P teehee.

OKIE, I think I'm like on some sort of sugar high.  Probably from tonight's dessert.  Gonna try to go to bed nowwww.  GOODBYE, WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment