Monday, February 14, 2011

Mondays

Aren't Mondays bad enough?  They're the start of another school/work week.  They're the reason why most students stay in and do homework/study all day on Sunday (the real start of the week).  What makes Monday even worse this year?  It's Valentine's Day too.  DOUBLE WHAMMY!

Part of me thinks maybe there's still a small sliver of hope that I may get a surprise out of nowhere... but I know that's 9x10^(-10000000000) % possible.

On the bright side, my roommate (Michelle) gave me a jumbo bag of Reeses :)).  They're my faveeee :D.  So I will continue to eat those until none of my pants fit :P.

I also helped out a friend with his very first actual Valentine's Day.  It was so precious I almost threw up.  Aha, just kidding.  But really...

Haha, nooo I enjoyed helping him with it.  This is his first girlfriend ever.  First time telling a girl he liked her, first time holding hands, first EVERYTHING.  It's adorable.  And I really hope the couple has a great day :).

As for me, I'll be hanging with my roommies tonight.  And probably some homework.  Yup... Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment