Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good day turned bad, then turned good :)

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.  Well, I guess it didn't really start off well because I missed the bus due to my forgetfulness (I forgot my bus pass).  I drove to class.  Luckily, Atsao has let me borrow his parking pass for the past... 2 weeks.

So, in Biomaterials, we got our tests back... you know, the one I was whining hardcore about.  Well, uhh, I... did... really... well... 8).  That's all the detail I'll go into about that.

Then the turnaround.  So for the small group I'm co-leading, we have a Bible study and volunteer afterward.  I've been calling around like crazy to try to find a place to volunteer, but have had no luck.  I got a call back today and the lady said they didn't have any openings for this Saturday... soooo BUST.

THEN, I had a Bio Imaging test to go take.  Wow, that sucked.  Pretty much all there is to it.

Sweet Jesus! Another turnaround :).I went to the Salvation Army Harbor House after I got out of class to, hopefully, book a service project for this Saturday.  Lo and behold!  The guy was completely open to letting us serve there and on the short notice.  So, we now have a service project for this week :).  Praise Jesus!

Then Shannon made no-bake cookies.  The end. :))

(No-bake cookies are my FAVORITE)

1 comment:

  1. graceface. just so you know, you now have admin privileges on the vlog, so make it pretty :)

    ReplyDelete