Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When will Friday come?

Ohhhh boy, the Biomaterials test is creeping closer and I don't feel prepared at all.  There's so much material (haha, material...) to learn and so little time.  You know what's ironic?  This is a writing intensive class, but it's my favorite class (I hate writing).  Really though, I have no problem waking up before 7am to go to this class.  It's that interesting.  The upcoming test still makes me nervous, but I know God will get me through this week... and next week (Bioimaging test).

ANYWAY, guess what?!  Meeeechelle and I are starting a vlog :P haha.  I've always wanted to have one... and now, thanks to Meeeechelle, it is starting up.  Our first post is tentative for Sunday.  I KNOW YOU'RE SUPER EXCITED!

List of things I need to do tomorrow (this is more of a reminder for me)
-go to class
-submit budget request to ORG
-study
-eat
-nap?
-study
-finish Bioimaging homework
-skip out on meetings :P... to study -_-
-eat
-study

I think I'm forgetting something... OH YEAH.
-WIN THE MANNEQUIN CONTEST (I sure hope I do because that would be tighttttt)

Alright, off to pray and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment