Monday, October 11, 2010

Hulloh

Due to my procrastination, I have decided to start a blog... also because I've always wanted to have one (or a vlog), but have never gotten around to actually making one.  Well, come to think of it, I have had one... when I was in high school.  'Nuff said.

I really should be studying for my Biomaterials test, but I just can't focus.  So, instead, I'll tell you what this blog is about.  Basically, I'll try my best to regularly update this thing because I know how interested you are in my life.  A warning: I'm very scatter-brained when it comes to writing... I'm also not good at writing.  Hmm.. I'm already reconsidering this blog.

Oh well, here it is anyway.  Hope you enjoy reading about me :P.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me happy how similar we are. The fact that both of our taglines mention procrastination really just sums the two of us up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, we have lived in the same building for over 3 years now :P

    ReplyDelete