Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waking up to 43 degree weather

Well, it sure wakes you up, that's for sure.  Although, the fact that it was dark outside did not help.  Anyway, I got up at 6:30 this morning to study some more for my Biomaterials test WOOHOO... :/ There's so much information to know.  This test is racking my nerves fo sho.  I trust that God will get me through it though.  Tip for next time: STUDY EARLIER.

I'm sure you all are wondering how the mannequin contest went, right? RIGHT??  Well, I got 3rd haha.  Yes, yes, it's not 1st... BUT I still won $50 dollars :) got meself a new pull-over :D  Lemme tell ya, the competition was FIERCE.  I was not expecting that.  There were 5 qualifying rounds; last person standing in each round went to the finals.  I'd say there were about 30-40 total people who participated...?  Who knows, I'm kinda bad at estimating numbers ha.

Oh my, I need to get ready for class.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment