Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What?! Two posts in one day??

I know, right?  It's CRAZYYYY, but I figured I should get into the habit of posting on here regularly.  I'll try to post at least every other day.

My fan is making periodic ticking noises and it scares me.

Let's see, what is on my mind...
this Biomaterials test lurking around the corner
my annoying cough
my hungry hungry hippo stomach
sleeeeeep
my meals for the upcoming week
the mannequin contest on Wednesday (for $200 dolla at the bookstore!)
this. freaking. ticking. fan.
the deeelicious apple smell coming from Meeeechelle's room
my prayers for the night
whether or not I will get into med school
wishing someone, preferably a guy, wrote a song like this about me ("Just The Way You Are" is playing)
whether or not I should eat the Wheat Thins sitting on my desk
what tomorrow will bring

Okay, now I'm tired.  Time to pray and go to bed.  Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment